We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (08) 9398 2116.
Seaforth Gardens Aged Care Centre offers a supportive lifestyle in a warm community setting. The Centre is designed for residents' comfort, offering a sense of security and belonging. The programs are designed to uphold the well-being and dignity of the residents and support them in leading a healthy and independent lifestyle. We offer different levels of care including permanent care, memory support (based on assessment) and palliative care.
Our staff and chaplains go beyond clinical needs to cater to the physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of our residents. We operate on the principles of person-centred care, where we learn what is important to each individual and provide a range of programs tailored to these preferences.
- Fully furnished single rooms with ensuites
- Conveniently located and only a few minutes' drive to town centre, hospital, shops and local services, as well as access to public transport
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- 24-hour dedicated and professional staff
- A government accredited provider that you know and trust
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Delicious, rotating menus which cater to all dietary requirements, likes and dislikes
- Fitness and nutrition programs
- Recreational programs
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
Nursing home features
- Medium home (61 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong