Ruby Manor is a modern residential aged care facility with 90 beds. It is operated and administrated by The Sisters of Our Lady of China Health Care.
Key features of Ruby Manor include:
- general, respite and dementia care
- friendly, professional and caring staff
- 24 hour nursing care with RN onsite
- freshly cooked nutritious meals and refreshment
- tailored recreational activities and regular bus outings
- committed to providing high quality care and services that are flexible and responsive to our residents' needs and expectations.
- easily accessible from Fairfield, Bankstown and Liverpool areas. It is within walking distance to shops, bus and train.
- specially designed and built to ensure a safe, comfortable and home-like environment.
- fully air conditioned
- 60 single rooms with ensuite and 15 double rooms with ensuite.
- quality furnishings, built-in robes and general rooms all have tea making facilities.
- comfortable lounge, dining area and spacious multi-function room,
- hairdresser onsite
- beautiful landscaped gardens with water features
- special dementia care section with 30 beds catering to the special needs of dementia residents.
- beds available for financially disadvantaged groups and ethnic groups.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy