Ruby Manor is a modern aged care facility with 90 beds and has renown reputation for high quality care.
Our friendly, professional and caring staff are committed to providing quality care and services that are flexible and responsive to our residents' needs and expectations.
Key features of Ruby Manor include:
- general, respite and dementia care
- friendly, professional and caring staff
- 24 hour nursing care with RN onsite
- freshly cooked nutritious meals and refreshment
- tailored recreational activities and regular bus outings facilitated by one of the best RAO teams.
- committed to providing high quality care and services that are flexible and responsive to our residents' needs and expectations.
- easily accessible from Fairfield, Bankstown and Liverpool areas. It is within walking distance to shops, bus and train.
- specially designed and built to ensure a safe, comfortable and home-like environment with lots of lifestyle enrichment elements.
- fully air conditioned
- 60 single rooms with ensuite and 15 double rooms with ensuite.
- quality furnishings, built-in robes and general rooms all have tea making facilities.
- comfortable lounge, dining area and spacious multi-function room,
- hairdresser onsite
- beautiful landscaped gardens with water features
- special dementia care section with 30 beds catering to the special needs of dementia residents.
- beds available for financially disadvantaged groups and ethnic groups.
Ruby Manor is committed to enhancing the wellbeing of residents by providing high quality accommodation and person centred care. This has enabled our residents to live their lives the way they wish. We warmly welcome new friends to join our vibrant community with lots of fun and activities.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy