Located in the heart of Mackay, Bicentennial Retirement Village comprises 31 independent living villas dotted around manicured lawns and well-maintained lanes. With no stairs and large walkways these villas are designed for easy access and maintenance, and for your peace of mind and security every home is fitted with security screens and a 24-hour emergency call system.
Your brick and Colourbond home comes with a choice of one or two bedrooms; open plan living area and a generously sized kitchen. Some villas have a small patio for relaxing outdoors, and a number of homes have a garage with a remote-controlled door.
In addition to a choice of stylish and secure retirement accommodation options, at Bicentennial you have access to HomeCare services enabling you to live independently with the reassurance of having health and wellbeing services at your doorstep.
Property features include:
- Open plan living area
- Large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Step-free shower recesses and slip resistant flooring
- Security screens and 24-hour emergency call system
- Accessible and easy to maintain single level layout
- Garage with remote control on selected homes.
Services available include:
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Community bus service
- Medical centres close by
- Community Centre
- Pet Friendly
- Friendly and socially active community.
- Retirement Living.