We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The company has provided quality residential aged care consistently over the past 30 years.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services: hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry, physiotherapy etc.
- Choice of medical practitioner.
We are a leader in the health care industry in New South Wales. It is committed to the supply of quality management services to the industry and recognised for its outstanding cotnribution to the management of aged care facilities since 1970.
All facilities are accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Chinese, Fijian, Greek, Italian, Samoan, Tongan & Vietnamese residents; staff trained to assist residents with dementia; access to bus for trips