Rosehill Aged Care is a 60 bed high care residential aged care facility. Rosehill is a purpose-built facility that has been recently renovated to offer a wonderful home-like environment.
The facility consists of single and double rooms, many of which have their own ensuite. All rooms come fully equipped with all the comforts of home and residents are encouraged to bring personal items and mementos to decorate their rooms.
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, Rosehill offers a welcoming and comfortable environment. Residents are able to enjoy a large day room, two smaller lounge/sitting rooms as well as a dining/activities room. All these rooms have a lovely garden aspect and have adjoining courtyards for the residents to enjoy. Many of the rooms also have garden and courtyard views.
Additional Features include:
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Respecting patient wishes in palliative care
- An extensive walking environment with safe and secure key pad locks at all external doors and gates
- All medication, nutrition, dietary and personal care needs are carefully supervised and assisted
- Focus is providing Quality Care that meets the Accreditation Standards and ensuring individual resident needs are identified via a 28 day assessment process on admission and documented with opportunity for families to be involved in Care Planning the needs of their family member.
- Personalized menus that are changed seasonally and prepared in consultation with a Dietitian
- Choice of own doctor and specialists
- Physiotherapist, podiatrist
- Dentistry, optometry and allied health services on request
- Extensive activities program
- Chapel services
- Onsite laundry
- Newspapers & magazines available upon request
- Regular resident/relative meetings providing opportunity to provide feedback, contribute to change and make suggestions.