Rosary Village is a modern 141 room aged care facility operated by the Catholic Parish of Fairfield.
Residents enjoy a community atmosphere fostered by a caring and friendly philosophy of management and staff, enhanced by modern design and amenities.
Residents enjoy several secure and tranquil gardens with tree canopied walkways. All rooms are spacious and light filled and each has a private ensuite. Meals are freshly cooked on site. The Village is open to all members of the community.
- All levels of care are offered – residential, palliative, secure dementia and respite
- Spacious single rooms all with private ensuite, LCD televisions, air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
- 24 hour nursing on site and emergency call systems in all rooms
- Specialist services: physiotherapy, pain management, podiatry and hairdressing salon
- Rotating menus and meals prepared by the Village
- Caring Christian environment
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Beautiful chapel incorporating stained glass windows with daily services
- In addition to landscaped grounds and private gardens, a covered bar-b-que rotunda with adjacent outdoor shade sail area offering many restful areas to exercise and relax with family and friends
- Close to shops, buses, trains, nearby cafés and
- Hairdressing salon
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact our Village Management
Nursing home features
- Large home (141 beds)
- Specialist services: Pet therapy, diversional therapy
Types of care
Additional details: Live entertainment and private park with gazebo