Rosary Village is a modern 141 room aged care facility operated by the Catholic Parish of Fairfield.
Residents enjoy a community atmosphere fostered by a caring and friendly philosophy of management and staff enhanced by the modern design and amenities.
Residents have access to several secure and tranquil gardens with tree canopied walkways. All rooms have a private ensuite and spacious light filled rooms and residents enjoy freshly cooked meals. The Village is open to all members of the community.
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Secure dementia care
- Spacious single rooms all with private ensuite, LCD televisions, air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
- 24 hour nursing on site and emergency call systems in all rooms
- Specialist services: physiotherapy, pain management, podiatry and hairdressing salon
- Rotating menus and meals prepared by the Village
- Caring Christian environment
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Beautiful chapel incorporating stained glass windows with daily services
- In addition to landscaped grounds and private gardens, a covered bar-b-que rotunda with adjacent outdoor shade sail area offering many restful areas to exercise and relax with family and friends
- Close to shops, buses, trains, nearby cafés and
- Hairdressing salon
Types of Care
- Secure dementia
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact our Village Management