Enjoying stunning views of the Dandenong Mountains, Rosanna Views is just 12 kilometres from the CBD, nestled in the heart of leafy Rosanna. Conveniently located near the Austin Hospital, and with a range of public transport options close by.
Here all residents enjoy Japara’s renowned first-class quality of care in a place of absolute comfort, from our welcoming water feature, lush gardens and courtyards – the perfect place to relax with a cuppa – to the playground for visiting children.
With a range of accommodation options, residents can choose privacy, or enjoy companionship with a loved one. Ground floor rooms have direct courtyard access, while first floor options come complete with splendid views. We serve a seasonal menu, catering to a wide range of cuisines, such as Chinese, Sri Lankan and Italian, prepared fresh by our chef.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Centrally located and close to public transport.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings (scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (96 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment