Nestled within a quiet, residential pocket of St Albans Park and surrounded by parks and nature reserves, Roccoco is perfectly positioned with the Geelong waterfront just a short drive away.
At Roccoco, we want you to feel at home, so friends and family are welcome to visit anytime. Our paved internal courtyards, dining, lounge and activities areas all provide ideal places to socialise. Challenge visiting family to a game of billiards or catch a game on Foxtel in our fully equipped sports room. We’ve thought of everything when it comes to your comfort and convenience.
Single and shared rooms provide the option of sanctuary or companionship in a friendly environment. With some rooms featuring an ensuite, kitchenette or courtyard access, residents are assured of superior comfort year-round. We also serve a seasonal menu, catering to a range of cuisines and dietary requirements, prepared by chef Krystel Walsh, a finalist in the 2018 OSCAR Hospitality Aged Care Awards.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Fully equipped sports room with billiards table, bar, and Foxtel
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (73 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment