Resthaven Incorporated has been providing services for older people and their carers since 1935.
In Home Care Services are available to eligible people across regional South Australia, in the Riverland, Limestone Coast, Murray Bridge and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
We have seven offices throughout regional South Australia:
- 16B James Street, Mount Gambier - Phone: (08) 8726 9401
- 17 Gordon St, Naracoorte - Phone: (08) 8762 4389
- Unit 1, 6 Davenport St, Millicent - Phone: (08) 8762 4389
- 37 Swanport Rd, Murray Bridge - Phone: (08) 8534 2600
- 9 Rankine St, Strathalbyn - Phone: (08) 8534 2600
- 50 North Tce, Port Elliot - Phone: (08) 8534 2600
- 60 East Tce, Loxton - Phone: (08) 8584 5866.
We provide services chosen by you to suit your needs and lifestyle, with the assistance of our experienced team who will guide you through the process.
Services may include, personal care, nursing, social support, domestic and shopping assistance, home maintenance, and transport.
Why choose Resthaven?
- friendly local staff trained in home care, clinical care, and dementia care
- support for family carers and listen to their views
- support for people with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Resthaven Community Services also provide Home Care Packages, wellbeing services (individual and group therapies), centre based and in-home carer respite.
For more information, call us or visit our website.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: More than 20 years experience supporting older people at home.
Home and community care availability
Call Resthaven now to get a little bit of help at home.
Phone 1300 136 633?
Our affordable services include:
- Personal care, including clinical and dementia care
- Gardening and maintenance
- Meals and shopping
- Medication supervision
- Domestic assistance
- Social and recreational support
DPS Guide to Aged Care SA & NT 2018
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong