Our Legana Home is located in the West Tamar Municipality in one of Launceston’s fastest growing suburbs. Here our Home offers 106 state-of-the-art rooms for high and low care residents. Our Home is located adjacent to a large shopping centre and local Tavern. Views of the mountains and local shops and landscaped grounds provide our residents with a pleasant environment. A chapel, small cafe open 7 days a week, hairdressing salons, activities rooms and facilities for residents to entertain guests in lounges and dining areas are available.
We help make the decisions easier by...
- Delivering quality care
- Employing professional staff
- Providing fully accredited services
- Maximising choice and decision making
- Offering comprehensive activity programs
- Providing physical and financial security.
We also provide a range of supportive housing options for our community which include:
- Home care services
- Day respite centres (north & south)
- Specialised dementia care services - in home and
- Residential respite care
- Residential care services
- One and two-bedroom retirement village units (Norwood).
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or to organise a private appointment to visit and confidentially discuss your care and housing needs.
Nursing home features
- Large home (106 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: One respite bed is dementia specific
Enquiries welcome, please contact on 1300 998 100 for further information.