Redleaf Manor is an Extra Service Home located in Concord NSW. The newly extended and renovated Home presents a unique and contemporary approach to aged care where design and function have come together to create an enriching and homelike environment for Residents to enjoy an exceptional standard of care and service. The home presents elegance in the quality of finishes and furnishings with the modern design, use of materials and integration of technology working together to readily meet the needs of our next generation of Residents.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Redleaf Manor, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
- Large home (116 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Memory Support for those living with dementia