About My CarePath
My CarePath is a national aged care support service, which helps families navigate the complexities of the aged care system.
Their team of highly experienced consultants offer an end-to-end service that can help you:
- Assess your loved one’s aged care needs and create a personalised care plan
- Provide a shortlist of suitable aged care providers and arrange facility tours, often all in one day
- Help with navigating the government portal My Aged Care
- Negotiate provider fees and charges on your behalf, ensuring the best possible value for money
- Review a shortlist of home care providers and meet with providers to discuss your specific needs
- Fill in and manage all of the necessary paperwork for you
My CarePath has helped more than 4,500 families make the best choice for their aged care needs and are your advocates for ensuring you have a real choice in aged care.
We are the only accredited aged care consultants in Australia and work with a diverse range of aged care providers, from large to small and not-for-profit services.
For an obligation-free chat about how our consultants could help you, phone us on 1300 755 702 or fill out the contact form below to receive a call back.