Day Respite which is planned around your individual needs can be arranged at our Day Respite Centre or in your own home.
Centre Based Respite Care is located at 1-9 Freshwater Point Rd, Legana and includes:
- Transport to and from the centre
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided with consideration to special dietary requirements
- Group and Individual activities including crafts
In Home Respite offers respite support in your home Monday to Friday at a time to suit you.This service provides individual assessment of needs and can include:
- Social support
- Personal care.
Eligibility: you are eligible to access our Day Respite services for either Centre Based Care or In Home respite if you:
- Live in the community
- Have difficulty performing everyday tasks without help
- Are at risk of being socially isolated
- Are aged 65 and over.
Enquiries: we welcome enquiries and can assist with a visit to our centre at Legana for a confidential discussion and assessment including information about:
- Transport assistance
- Dietary issues
- Personal care requirements
- Fees and charges.
Our Vision: Excellence and leadership in the provision of aged,
community and disability services.
Our Mission: Enriching the lives of others.
For Further Information: contact the Day Respite Coordinator on 1300 479 933.