We help make the decisions easier by...
- Delivering quality care
- Employing professional staff
- Providing fully accredited services
- Maximising choice and decision making
- Offering comprehensive activity programs
- Providing physical and financial security.
We also provide a range of supportive housing options for our community which include:
- Home care services
- Day Respite Centres (North & South)
- Specialised dementia care services - in home and residential care
- Residential respite care
- Residential care services
- One and two bedroom Retirement Village Units (Norwood).
Presbyterian Care Tasmania Home Care Services (North and South) program provides a wide range of home care services. These include:
- Home Care Packages Levels 1 to 4
- Brokerage care services.
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or to organise a private appointment to visit and confidentially discuss your care and housing needs.