Located in Greater Western Sydney district, Pendle Hill Aged Care has been established for over 30 years and recognised in the local community for the outstanding aged care services provided to Residents and Families. Pendle Hill is a community within itself, the home offers all levels of permanent and respite care in an environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit every individual.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals, freshly cooked
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc.
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Pendle hill, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.