We specialise in caring for Eastern Europeans
PAWA Community Care (formerly Polish-Australian Welfare Association) is a not-for-profit community care provider with more than 40 years of experience in service delivery across metropolitan Sydney and NSW. Our services can assist people as they age to stay at home, enjoy life and be part of the community they live in.
- Quality, culturally sensitive community care:
Home Care Packages Level 2 & private home help
- Respite and carers support services:
In-home respite & flexible respite options, individual and group community access, carers and care recipients' retreats twice a year. Includes Polish Carers Support Group monthly meetings
- Support in accessing aged care services
- Brokerage & practical assistance to aged care providers in delivery of care
- Professional care & support delivered by skilled bilingual staff.