Parkdale Aged Care is located only a short stroll from the beach in Parkdale, you will also be within easy reach to local amenities such as transport, shopping, medical clinics and churches.
Although not a dementia specific facility, Parkdale Aged Care can cater for residents with dementia & has 60 permanent beds. We provide each of our residents with a secure home base, focusing on maintaining & continuing an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Parkdale Aged Care is part of the Medical & Aged Care Group of aged care facilities, who have a long & trusted history of creating engaging living environments. We welcome you and your family to speak with our friendly staff or come along to see for yourself why Parkdale Aged Care is the right choice for an enjoyable life.
Experience the difference
We’ve created a home environment for all that live at Parkdale Aged Care. Our residents can also relax in the sun or shade in one of the many courtyards.
Some examples are:
- 24 hour Registered Nurse (Div 1 & Div 2) on duty
- Extensive lifestyle programs
- Safe & secure surroundings
- Qualified Nursing staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Private single rooms with ensuite in low care
- Government accredited with couples accommodation
- Flexible emergency & short term respite
- Massage, physiotherapy & therapy programs
- On-site laundry facility
- Onsite parking for visitors
- Day program.
Our range of activities
Our activities program is organised by our qualified Lifestyle Coordinator. Activities are based on encouraging friendships and fun amongst the people living at Parkdale Aged Care.
Some programs which assist in keeping our residents active and engaged include:
- Bus trips
- Church services
- Beauty and pampering
- Active floor games
- Validation therapy
- Friendship groups
- Celebration days.