Palm Lake Aged Caring Community Mt Warren Park opened late 2018 and remains the premier care provider in the Logan area with Palm Lake Bethania.
Directly opposite the shopping centre and medical practice on Mt Warren Boulevard, behind the colonial façade is a hidden surprise marrying the science behind colour therapy and ageing amidst rich colours, ornate wall art, beautifully styled and embroidered furnishings hugging our stunning botanical Central Park and Oasis.
110 private suites are large enough to accommodate a couple or singles at no additional cost. No Additional Daily Service Fees apply at Palm Lake Care. We are family owned and operated and welcome government supported applications and transfers.
Every suite is furnished with the following, ready for you to personalise with plenty of space to bring the things you love.
- fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- marble tiled ensuite with generous storage, ceiling heater and sensor lighting
- individually controlled air conditioning
- spacious walk in robe
- wall mounted flat screen TV
- built in cabinetry with stone bench tops
- three lockable drawers
- patio furniture
- direct dial phone (call charges apply).
Our community make good use of the Conservatory Café, Embassy Theatre with fresh popcorn, multiple indoor and outdoor lounges and dining areas, salon, extensive menu prepared fresh onsite daily and valet laundry service. Communal bus and independent living onsite. Our residents are engaged and tell us they feel respected and cared for. This is a beautiful and vibrant community with independent living at Palm Lake Resorts onsite.
Call Care Solutions - our free, no obligation service for tailored information on fees and support to secure a suitable vacancy.
PHONE 1800 246 677 or e-mail email@example.com
Nursing home features
- Large home (110 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: Beautiful, colour therapy considered decor
- Offers ILUs/Villas
An oasis in leafy suburbia
Located in the quiet surrounds of Mt Warren Park, open December 2018 our state of the art aged caring community is perfectly placed with close proximity to medical facilities and local shops. The easily accessible location also makes visiting your loved ones effortless. Palm Lake Care’s family owned and operated Aged Caring Community provides the highest level of residential, respite and palliative care and is affordable to everyone.
Spacious private suite for single or couples to stay together (couple’s occupancy includes additional single suite which can be used as second bedroom or living area)
- Large private ensuite
- Direct access to outdoors (patio or balcony) allowing fresh air to circulate
- Walk in robe
- Fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Television wall mounted
- Direct dial telephone
- Stone benchtops and built in cabinetry
- Window furnishings and armchair
- Patio furniture
- Option of luxury interior designed furniture package for a fresh start or standard inclusions listed with room to personalise
- 24 hour nursing care
To arrange a private tour call us directly on 3444 6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org