Conveniently located in Lakemba, New South Wales, at Opal Wallgrove our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Specialty care for Hunting disease and other complex behavioural conditions
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Strong links to the community.
Opal Wallgrove is located at Lakemba in a residential area close to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Opal Wallgrove provides accommodation in single or companion rooms.
We have a team of qualified, dedicated nursing staff and Allied Health Services available.
Enjoy dietician reviewed meals that have been prepared and cooked fresh on site and served in our dining room.
Relax in the lounge and sitting room and enjoy varied lifestyle activities that have been tailored to meet the likes and capabilities of our residents.
Meander in the landscaped courtyard and enjoy the gardens with family and friends.
For further information or to book a tour, please contact the Administration Officer on 9784 3100
Wallgrove can accommodate pegs and tracheostomy Residents and people living with Huntingtons Disease.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Arabic, CALD, Chinese, Filipino and Korean residents; residents with challenging behaviours welcome.