Conveniently located in Lakemba, New South Wales, at Opal Wallgrove our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Specialty care for Hunting disease and other complex behavioural conditions
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Strong links to the community.