Located in the beautiful Terranora Valley, at Opal Tweed Heads our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light filled home our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Our dining and lounge areas and our beautifully designed outdoor living areas provide a comfortable environment for relaxation and interaction with other residents and visiting family and friends
- New wing opened Septermber 2014
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion bedrooms available
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Fresh, Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Strong links to the local community.