Conveniently located in Auburn, New South Wales, at Opal Glen Lynn our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this warm and friendly home our caring and outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care for residents
- Private or companion rooms
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Fresh, dietician approved meals prepared and cooked onsite
- A range of indoor and outdoor engaging social and recreational programs
- Hairdressing services
- Strong links to the local community.
Opal Glen Lynn is located in a quiet residential area close to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants.
We have a team of qualified, dedicated nursing staff and Allied Health Services available.
Enjoy dietician reviewed meals that have been prepared and cooked fresh on site and served in our dining room.
Relax in the lounge room and enjoy varied lifestyle activities that have been tailored to meet the likes and capabilities of our residents.
Meander in the landscaped courtyard and enjoy the gardens with family and friends.
For further information or to book a tour, please contact the Administration Officer on 9643 3200