Welcome to Opal Denhams Beach
Recently redeveloped and renamed to better reflect the home’s location, Opal Denham’s Beach (formerly Edgewood Park) certainly stands out from the rest. In this spacious and light filled home, our outstanding staff will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, homestyle meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options, some with ocean views and living spaces you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
“At Opal Denhams Beach we want our residents and their families to be involved in all aspects of our home. We hold regular meetings and focus group sessions and value all the feedback we receive.”
Quality care that’s all about you
Here at Opal Aged Care, we understand that thinking about or deciding on aged care is never easy. It can trigger all kinds of emotions such as fear, anxiety, guilt, loss or even relief, sometimes all at once. For us, aged care isn’t about buildings or ‘homes’ or a lifestyle choice, it’s about empathy, understanding and quality of life. All provided by some of the most experienced and caring people you’ll ever meet - staff who are continually training and developing their skills, and who stay with us for the long term to give you the best specialised care.
We also realise that by delivering the highest quality of care, you’re free to focus on the thing that really matters - and that’s cherishing your time together.
The Opal Denhams Beach difference
- Exceptional care for residents
- A range of private or companion bedrooms available, some with ocean views
- Direct access to Denhams Beach
- Specialist dementia care with training provided by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Fresh, dietician approved meals prepared and cooked by a Chef on site
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas with extensive gardens
- Strong links to the local community
- Hairdressing salon and library on site.