Located in the thriving NSW Central West city of Orange, Opal Cherrywood Grove is situated to take advantage of everything the local area has to offer.
Our residents enjoy active social lives with numerous lifestyle activities to suit varied interests and hobbies. Our Men's Shed offers activities and companionship for our male residents who enjoy hands-on construction projects which support the local community.
Sing-a-longs, movie nights, card groups, arts and crafts, sewing circle and bingo are just a few of the activities our residents enjoy. Each month we host a local pre-school who share laughter, games and songs.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
Nursing home features
Types of care