Opal Abbey Gardens offers a range of light-filled and spacious single and companion rooms, some with balconies, and all with ensuites.
Light-filled and spacious companion room in our beautiful home.
Standard rooms with shared bathroom is light filled, fresh and appropriately furnished.
Conveniently located within a short distance to Morayfield Shopping Centre, just 50 minutes north of Brisbane CBD, at Opal Abbey Gardens our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light-filled home, our outstanding team will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
A comprehensive lifestyle program caters for the individual interests and hobbies of our residents. Some of the activities include gardening, cooking, interaction with the birds in our aviary and an annual motor show for car enthusiasts.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces, you can be sure you'll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
- Medium home (99 beds)
- Specialist services: Palliative care, podiatry, physiotherapy, visiting medical officers