Conveniently located within a short distance to Morayfield Shopping Centre, just 45 minutes north of Brisbane CBD, at Opal Abbey Gardens our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
In this spacious and light-filled home, our outstanding team will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of generous accommodation options and living spaces, you can be sure you'll be able to maintain a high level of privacy and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
- Medium home (99 beds)
- Specialist services: Palliative Care, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, visiting medical officers
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Opal Abbey Gardens offers a range of light-filled and spacious single and companion rooms, some with balconies, and all with ensuites.
Light-filled and spacious companion room in our beautiful home.
Standard rooms with shared bathroom is light filled, fresh and appropriately furnished.