Columbia Aged Care Services is proud to announce the completion of a new aged care centre for the community of Oberon.
The Oberon Village has two levels and comprises of 66 places that accommodates high and low level care needs, respite and secure dementia facilities.
In addition to the lounge and dining areas, there are multi-use rooms, a massage / day spa area, allied health offices, hairdressers and self serve café.
The majority of the well appointed bedrooms consist of single rooms with some doubles, all with their own ensuites. Oberon Village features many comfortable & private dining, sitting/lounge areas, all furnished in the highest quality fabrics & furniture.
A lower ground floor houses back of house services / staff areas and support office space and provides for 17 car parking spaces, a porte cochere drop off area, ambulance bay and loading / service area.
Spacious single rooms are available for Higher Level Care at our Brand New Oberon Village centre opening in May 2015.
We are currently taking enquiries for the centre due to open on the 29th May 2015
- Brand new purpose built facility
- In-room Airconditioning
- Spacious Ensuite
- Pleasant neutral decor
- Registered nurses on-site 24 hours
- Nutricious meals prepared on-site
- On-site commercial kitchen
- Resident activities including weekly bus trips
- Lovely landscaped gardens and courtyards surround the facility
- In-room telephones available (charges apply)
- In-room foxtel (charges apply)
- On site Hairdressing salon
- On-site day spa/beauty salon
- On-site Cafe for residents and families enjoyment
We are happy to conduct a tour of the centre for interested residents and families. Please Call our the Facility Manager on 02 6339 1000 to book a tour of the facility.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Meals freshly cooked on-site