NoosaCare Inc is a leading Boutique aged care provider on the Sunshine Coast. With two state of the art facilities: Carramar in Tewantin and Kabara in Cooroy.
As a community based, not-for-profit organisation, NoosaCare has set the standard in excellence for delivering quality, personalised services in a caring environment. Carramar offers permanent high and low level care, respite accommodation, additional and Extra Service packages and an award winning dementia specific unit.
- Choice of own Doctor
- 24 hour emergency on-site call system
- Above average staffing levels and staffing ratios
- Medications strictly dispensed by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses only
- All meals are fresh and cooked on-site by a qualified Chef
- On site bus with full disability access
- Podiatry services
- On site Physiotherapist
- Occupational and speech therapy
- Dietitian specialising in aged care
- On site Hairdresser and beauty therapy salon
- Diversional therapy centre including the largest volunteer activity program on the Sunshine Coast
- Aromatherapy & horticultural therapy programs
- Private ensuited rooms
- Dementia Living Coach, Sandra Gilbert
- Demntia Lifestyle Coordinator
Superb, architecturally designed buildings set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens.
Nursing home features
- Large home (142 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Dementia Care Specialists