Nazareth House Wynnum is a Catholic residential aged care facility dedicated to the provision of individualised person centred holistic care, based on Christian principles that are dedicated to upholding the sanctity and dignity of human life.
Our core values of Love, Compassion, Patience, Justice, Respect and Hospitality constitute the foundations of our care and service delivery.
The Sisters of Nazareth, Nazareth Care Management and staff provide a warm, friendly and caring home in which cultural safety is assured, we embrace religious, cultural and sexual diversity, we recognise, respect and support the unique identities of all.
Care services we provide include but are not limited to:
- On-site Sisters of Nazareth
- Mass and sacramental rights
- Other denominations services
- On-site Chapel and Oratory
- All levels of aged care, inclusive of Dementia care
- Highly trained 24/7 Clinical Nursing and care staff
- Care staff to assist you with daily activities of living
- Clinical care inclusive of continence, wound, medication, pain management, palliative care and regular visiting doctors of your choice
- On-site Allied Health Services - Physio, Podiatry, Dietician, Pathologists, and Speech Therapy
- Lifestyle, leisure and entertainment programs to attend, along with regular bus trips
- On-site Hairdresser
- On-site freshly cooked food with a 5 star rating from the Brisbane City Council, and an alternating seasonal menu, family are welcome to dine with loved ones for a small fee
- On-site library
- Numerous peaceful sitting areas to enjoy with family and friends
- On-site shop and vending machines
- Personal assistance call bells in all bathrooms and bedrooms.
Nazareth Care Wynnum Community
Nazareth House Wynnum was established by the Sisters of Nazareth 95 years ago. Residents are afforded a hilltop location overlooking Moreton Bay with the benefit of ocean breezes and ocean views.
Spacious leafy manicured grounds and pleasant shaded courtyards for quiet relaxation. Our community is conveniently located with easy access to Moreton Bay Esplanade, shopping centres, sports clubs, public transport and is a comfortable 15 minute train ride from Wynnum North station to the city of Brisbane.
Nazareth care is Fully Accredited with the Aged Care Quality Agency and comprises of 126 beds and is disseminated into 3 buildings all connected by light filled common hallways.
A Community of Sisters of Nazareth reside on-site and are involved in the daily care of residents providing
- Spiritual Care
- Pastoral Care
- Emotional support to residents and staff.
A refurbishment and expansion of our site is planned for the immediate future.
Come visit us any time.
We are dedicated to living the Values of the Sisters of Nazareth and welcome all.
LOVE COMPASSION PATIENCE JUSTICE RESPECT HOSPITALITY
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care