Nazareth House Tamworth is a Catholic residential aged care facility, dedicated to the provision of individualised and holistic care of our Tamworth local community.
Located on vast acreage, only minutes' drive to the hub of Tamworth CBD, Nazareth House Tamworth is a facility that has been embedded in the local history of Tamworth for many years now, initially opening its doors with the Sisters of Nazareth in 1948.
Subsequently, we have undergone many changes to our buildings and resident occupancy over the years, offering our aged care residents, a beautiful and spacious 90 bed aged care facility.
Nazareth House Tamworth Sisters, Management and staff are dedicated to our core values of Love, Compassion, Patience, Justice, Respect and Hospitality, constituting the foundations of our care and service delivery.
Our care services include:
- On-site Sisters of Nazareth
- Mass and sacramental rights
- Inter-denomination services
- On-site Chapel
- Individual resident focused care and service plans
- Warm, caring and homely environments
- All levels of aged care, inclusive of a secured Dementia Care Unit
- Highly trained 24/7 Clinical Nursing Staff
- Care staff to assist you with your daily activities of living
- Palliative Care
- On-site Allied Health Service, including Physio, Podiatry, Dietician, Pathologists, and Speech Therapy
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing programs, with regular social activities
- On-site Hairdresser and hair salon
- On-site catering with freshly cooked food prepared daily
- An alternating seasonal menu
- The option of family dining with loved ones for main meals for a small fee
- On-site library resources
- Safe, secure and well-maintained facilities
- Numerous peaceful sitting areas to enjoy with family and friends
- Personal assistance call bells in all bathrooms and bedrooms.
Nazareth House Tamworth is fully Accredited with the Aged Care Quality Agency.
A Community of Sisters of Nazareth reside on-site and are involved in the daily care of residents providing:
- Spiritual Care
- Pastoral Care
- Emotional support to residents, relative and staff.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care