Surrounded by beautiful greenery in the picturesque town of Newborough, Narracan Gardens is a place to enjoy a life of tranquillity in a high quality environment with excellent care, all delivered to the high standard for which Japara is renowned.
All of our single and shared rooms have private ensuites and look out over the carefully maintained gardens, with some rooms also featuring their own private courtyard. We are ideally positioned in a quiet residential area, with everything you need close by.
Whether catching up with visiting family in the on-site café, heading out to the nearby Botanical Gardens or RSL, keeping active in the gym, or enjoying our engaging lifestyle program with new friends, Narracan Gardens offers a full quality of life.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Private dining room for functions
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (167 beds)