MYVISTA embraces its ethnic heritage and provides cultural support to residents from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds. We have residents from a variety of European and Mediterranean countries, providing a rich cultural history in food, music and activities.
Here at MYVISTA we offer a caring and compassionate environment and understand that moving to a new home can sometimes be difficult. Our priority is to ensure you feel welcome and supported as you settle in, to make new acquaintances and continue to share time with your loved ones.
- Culturally appropriate aged care accommodation and support for 102 elderly people with various abilities and needs.
- Dementia specific accommodation.
- Rooms are of a generous size with own private ensuite.
- Qualified and experienced clinical and care staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Each resident has an individual management and care plan tailored in consultation with the resident, their family, their doctor and MYVISTA clinical staff.
- Occupational Therapy staff arrange lifestyle options, activities and social events for residents.
- Physiotherapy staff address mobility and function needs of residents to keep them comfortably active for as long as possible.
- Therapy support services such as a speech therapist, dietitian, dental specialist, audiologist and podiatrist visit regularly to assess residents’ special needs.
- Doctors (GPs) visit the facility regularly.
- Dedicated activity room, cafe and other facilities including a large outdoor piazza where residents can enjoy fresh air, shady trees and beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Religious and spiritual services are supported and available for all residents.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Bosnian, Croatian, Italian, Macedonian, Montenegro, Serbian & former Yugoslavian residents