Mountain View Aged Care Plus Centre is a warm and inviting aged care centre that offers all levels of care including short term respite care. The Centre is located just minutes away from public transport, central Canberra, Manuka and local health services.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- Care and services for more independent and physically able residents including respite care
- Single rooms, all with private ensuite, in floor heating and built-in wardrobes
- 24 hour on site nursing staff
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- Physiotherapy services
- Hairdressing salon and visiting beauty therapist
- Washing machine and dryer for personal use
- Centre bus
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site.