We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 6295 1044.
Mountain View Aged Care Centre provides a supportive and comfortable home and a range of aged care services for older Australians. Services for different levels of aged care are available including permanent residential care, respite (short-term) care, palliative care and specialised dementia care. The Centre is located only minutes away from public transport, central Canberra, Manuka and local services.
Mountain View Aged Care Centre has been designed with residents' comfort, sense of belonging and security in mind, with its single-level design, well-maintained landscaped gardens and courtyards, onsite pond, and spacious rooms and common areas. Enjoy the surrounding views of the suburban greenery and beautiful mountains right from the Centre.
At Mountain View Aged Care Centre, family and friends are important, and are encouraged to be a part of the Centre's community.
Services and features:
- Fully accredited and government-approved aged care centre
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs, including care and services for more independent and physically able residents
- Single rooms with private ensuites, in-floor heating and built-in wardrobes
- 24-hour onsite nursing staff
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- NDIS services and support are available to residents of the Centre
- Physiotherapy services
- Hairdressing salon and a visiting beauty therapist
- Washing machine and dryer for personal use
- Centre bus
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- A range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Full-time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
Nursing home features
- Medium home (67 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong