Offering permanent or respite care, Montclaire tailors services to the needs of individual residents. Assistance can take many forms, from help with showering and dressing to any other personal requirements.
An atmosphere of community and family are an integral part of our residents well being. Residents can relax and enjoy peaceful garden areas and a variety of quiet sitting areas, or participate in organised activities and outings that cater for both group and individual social needs.
At Montclaire, we take our duty of care very seriously and the comfort, security and happiness of each resident are always our first and highest priority.
- 24 hour care by Registered Nurses & Personal Carers
- Permanent & respite care
- "Ageing in Place"
- Single & couple rooms all with ensuites
- Emergency call button system in all rooms & bathrooms
- Superior furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Spacious lounge areas, equipped with large screen TVs
- All televisions provided
- Foxtel available
- Safe & secure environment
- Extensive activities programs
- Private resident bus for outings & shopping trips
- On-site personal laundry service
- Church services
- Choice of menu & beverages prepared by qualified Chefs
- Daily "Happy Hour" with wine list
- Private family & friend's dining room
- Pharmacy services offered.