Welcome to Montclaire Aged Care.
Our Extra Service Home is a unique, elegant aged care residence within an outstanding heritage listed building where residents relax and enjoy the quaint, peaceful garden courtyards and a variety of intimate sitting areas. Known to the local Brighton area as a historic treasure, the boutique style Home is a community in itself.
Montclaire offers ‘ageing in place’ and caters for all levels of permanent and respite care.
Residents are often seen out and about with a full program of activities both in and outside of the Home. Living at Montclaire is all about lifestyle choices, from elegant dining experiences to casual Happy Hour, morning tea at the beach or high tea in the common rooms, there is always something to stir your interest.
The team of qualified staff adopt a holistic and personalised approach to caring for our residents. Encouraging family and friends to be involved in activities is an important part of our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our residents.
In choosing Montclaire as your new home, you become a member of our Allity family. This means much more than a place to live. It is an active community that understands the importance of companionship, values and encourages independence while ensuring support is on hand at all times.
If life’s day to day tasks are becoming increasingly challenging, we have the expertise to help you or a family member make informed choices about aged care that best suits your individual circumstances. Whether the need is immediate short term assistance or long term care, we look forward to providing you with the guidance and forward planning to make the transition to care with confidence.
- 24 hour care by Registered Nurses & Personal Carers
- Permanent & respite care
- "Ageing in Place"
- Single & couple rooms all with ensuites
- Emergency call button system in all rooms & bathrooms
- Superior furniture, fixtures & fittings
- Spacious lounge areas, equipped with large screen TVs
- All televisions provided
- Foxtel available
- Safe & secure environment
- Extensive activities programs
- Private resident bus for outings & shopping trips
- On-site personal laundry service
- Church services
- Choice of menu & beverages prepared by qualified Chefs
- Daily "Happy Hour" with wine list
- Private family & friend's dining room
- Pharmacy services offered.
Nursing home features
- Small home (36 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, Dietitian