Mirus is an advisory business founded with the goal of helping aged care organisations provide the best care for their residents through improved funding and clearer operational insights.
We strive to make aged care better.
Our focus is on business and processes and we believe that by supporting your business, the care staff can spend more time delivering care. We make a point about delivering value; an investment in Mirus will be better for your bottom line, better for your people, better for your organisation and that all helps make life better for your residents.
Mirus Australia provide the following services:
The Mirus two-step process to optimising ACFI funding ensures that your aged care facility receives all of the funding it’s entitled to.
Combining onsite planning with ongoing support not only helps you to achieve a higher level of care, it’s also vital to your facility’s long term success.
The ongoing Mirus Australia partnership includes:
- Case conferencing
- Staff education
- Validation preparation
- Onsite validation support
- Mirus call centre
- Access to Mirus Metrics.
We work alongside your staff and provide education, tools and ongoing support to complement their clinical skills. As a result, staff will gain a clearer understanding of the link between assessed care needs and funding.
Mirus ADAPT (Admissions)
Mirus ADAPT is a technology platform to help you efficiently and effectively manage new resident admissions. ADAPT ensures better collaboration, faster decision making and improved RAD/DAP outcomes for each new admission.
Designed to be used by everyone from admissions staff through to the broader Executive team, Mirus ADAPT helps you:
- Plan for resident admissions using data sourced from Medicare
- Manage a robust admissions process with real time reporting made available to managers and finance teams
- Analyse the changes in capital structure as bonds transition to RADs, DAPs or combinations
- Reduce empty bed days with simple and insightful reports that show how effective your admissions process is
- Improve communication with prospective residents, monitor conversion of new leads and ensure appointments are followed up.
Benchmarking & Insights
Benchmarking & Insights allow you to compare your aged care facility to like-for-like facilities in your area. This helps you see where you could be by showing you where you are. Comparing your performance helps you answer the question, “what’s the best result we can achieve?”.
- See the impact industry changes have on your organisation
- Identify areas in need of operational improvement
- Focus your energy (and your teams) in the most effective way.
Working on these challenging issues requires thorough financial and operational insights into your data and from across the industry. Reaching your goals is much easier once you know where you are! With one of the largest aged care databases in Australia, our clients have daily, relevant insights. Best of all, they are clear.
Contact Mirus Australia on 1300 738 145 to enquire about our services.