Excellence in the care of the aged since 1980
The newly rebuilt Miranda Aged Care Facility provides holistic, quality health care in a happy and informal atmosphere to ensure our residents retain their values, individuality and control of their life.
We offer ageing-in-place with low and high level care, dementia, respite, and palliative care.
- 24-hour Registered Nurses with Doctor of your choice
- Air conditioned single or double rooms for high care couples
- Large screen LCD cable televisions to lounges
- Diversional therapy and social program including, arts and crafts, music, visiting groups, games, cards, art classes, regular bus excursions.
- Barbecues in central courtyard
- Hairdressing salon.
- Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Therapy Aides.
Low level care extra service also provides:
- Individual rooms with ensuites
- Electric beds
- LCD televisions to all rooms, internet available
- Private dining room for family dinners and special occasions.
Please contact us to find out more.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (80 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Specialising in exemplary 24-hour nursing care