Experience the Superior Lifestyle and Location
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, just minutes from the bustling Robina Town Centre, Merrimac Park is set amongst privately owned acreage with landscaped gardens.
Family owned and operated, with over 35 years’ experience in aged care, our modern facility is dedicated to providing high quality accommodation and exceptional care to our residents.
Merrimac Park Private Care has been designed to provide the ultimate comfort and safety for our residents to enjoy. Set amongst landscaped gardens overlooking a nature reserve, we promote a well-balanced indoor and outdoor lifestyle.
Catering for individuals and couples, each of our 96 spacious private suites boast an abundance of natural light, and come fully equipped with the following:
- Large private ensuite (some with windows)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Large flat screen HD television
- Telephone points & phones
- Electric beds – high, low & multi-adjustable
- Private patio or balcony with outdoor furniture to some
- Build-in wardrobes (some with mirrored doors)
- Entertainment unit
- Bedside units with lockable draw
- Designer comfortable arm chair with support
- Nurse call
- Out of bed sensors (available on request).
24/7 Superior Care and Support
At Merrimac Park we understand that care needs can vary at different times which is why we offer all levels of aged care - low, high and dementia care.
Our registered nurses are available at the touch of a button should assistance be needed at any time, 24-hours a day. Merrimac Park has a Head of Care managing the medical teams ensuring there is always a Clinical or Registered Nurse nearby for each & every resident. These specialised nurses have years of experience with aged care residents and can manage simple health concerns through to complex emergencies. Each resident has a tailored care program that is constantly reviewed by our registered nurses to improve our residents’ health & wellbeing.
A Superior Lifestyle
Merrimac Park is the only aged care facility in Queensland that offers a resident lifestyle activities program seven days per week.
Our residents enjoy rich and varied daily activities specific to individuals care levels to keep the body and mind active. Each and every day is filled with memorable lifestyle activities specially developed by our dedicated Lifestyle Team, these include:
- Organised day trips and offsite activities
- Ladies Pamper Days
- Men’s Club
- Dancing and sing-a-longs
- Live entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Cultural theme days
- Sensory walks.
Superior Living with Hotel-Style Facilities
Unique to the Superior Care group, Merrimac Park has our very own Head of Hotel services, responsible for our residents’ needs and family requests when it comes to catering, laundry and cleaning management.
Events such as birthdays and anniversaries can be catered for and celebrations made easy. Families are able to book function rooms and have unlimited access to The Pavilion our large covered outdoor BBQ area.
Our residents enjoy:
- Home-style cooked meals freshly prepared by our qualified Chef
- On site hair & beauty salon
- Well kept Library with books, movies, audio, newspapers and magazines
- Purpose built residential family accommodation
- Full housekeeping and linen service.