Your home at Mercy Place Mount St Joseph's is a comfortable residence set in the peaceful countryside of Young. With views of rolling hills the beautifully designed home features landscaped courtyards with access to walking paths.
Mercy Place Mount St Joseph's is home for people living with high care needs, memory loss & dementia. The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, podiatry & Dietitian – and a Registered Nurse Division 1 is on site 24 hours a day so your clinical care needs are met. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared daily and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer today to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single & shared rooms with either private or shared ensuite
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- Nutritious meals cooked fresh daily
- The latest equipment to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community
- Your favourite reads located in the loungeroom
- Our onsite chapel gives residents, their family and friends quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's visiting pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon conveniently located in the home
- Outdoor entertaining area equipped with BBQ and walking paths.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Mount St Joseph's
Your life at Mercy Place will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups & cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love. Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Place home at any time.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually - our aim is to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (65 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry