Mercy Place East Melbourne is an architecturally designed residence located a short walk from the iconic Fitzroy Gardens. This purpose-built modern residence features comfortable and well appointed lounge and dining rooms, private seating corners and recreational areas. Each room has quality furniture and fittings for comfort and style.
Mercy Place East Melbourne provides a range of care needs including care for residents living with dementia. A Registered Nurse is onsite at all times so that clinical care needs are met. We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our home's residential liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved one.
Our home's features include
- Single room with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon and beauty therapist conveniently located in the home.
Extra Service options (additional fees applicable)
Those residents who wish to have access to our Extra Services receive:
- A daily newspaper
- Extra meal options, which are changed seasonally
- Wine to accompany evening meals
- Fresh flowers on a weekly basis.
Extra Service residents also have access to the home's luxurious Rooftop Club Room that has indoor and outdoor seating, an LCD TV (with Foxtel & DVD player), barbeque area & sweeping views of the city. The Rooftop Club Room has its own tea and coffee making facilities and is equipped with books, CDs and games to create a setting for leisure, entertainment and socialisation.
Living life your way at Mercy Place East Melbourne
The home's lifestyle team engage residents with daily activities. Outings, concerts, indoor sports, gardening, cooking, craft groups and more are specifically designed to continue lifelong passions and hobbies. Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.