Mercy Place Albury has panoramic views of the rural town and scenic landscape. Designed to make the most of natural light, residents of each wing overlook landscaped courtyards.
A home you'll be proud of, Mercy Place Albury is an inviting community catering for people with a range of care needs, including dementia specific care. A Registered Nurse is onsite at all times, so that clinical care needs and or emergency are met. We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry. You’ll also enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements. It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single or shared rooms with private or shared ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best with a hair salon conveniently located in the home
- Children's indoor area.
Living life your way at Mercy Place Albury
Your life at Mercy Place will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups & cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love. Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Health home at any time.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually - our aim is to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour.