Located in a quiet residential street Menarock Life Rosehill is a 60 bed residential aged care home within easy reach of the bay, Southland Shopping Centre and the cafés of Sandringham.
Rosehill's Companion Rooms offer share accommodation for individuals and couples, both for permanent and respite care. The home is established with well-maintained gardens, there are several outdoor sitting areas including a large outdoor alfresco with a water feature. Internally there are two dining and sitting areas, a private meeting or dining room (which can be reserved for private dining) and small alcoves to compliment the social spaces throughout the home.
All rooms come fully equipped and residents are encouraged to bring personal items and mementos to decorate their rooms.
Menarock Life Rosehill is a 60 bed high care residential aged care facility. Menarock Life Rosehill is a purpose-built facility that has been recently renovated to offer a wonderful home-like environment.
The facility consists of single and double rooms, many of which have their own ensuite. All rooms come fully equipped with all the comforts of home and residents are encouraged to bring personal items and mementos to decorate their rooms.
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, Menarock Life Rosehill offers a welcoming and comfortable environment. Residents are able to enjoy a large day room, two smaller lounge/sitting rooms as well as a dining/activities room. All these rooms have a lovely garden aspect and have adjoining courtyards for the residents to enjoy. Many of the rooms also have garden and courtyard views.
Additional Features include:
- 24 hour registered nursing care
- Respecting patient wishes in palliative care
- An extensive walking environment with safe and secure key pad locks at all external doors and gates
- All medication, nutrition, dietary and personal care needs are carefully supervised and assisted
- Focus is providing Quality Care that meets the Accreditation Standards and ensuring individual resident needs are identified via a 28 day assessment process on admission and documented with opportunity for families to be involved in Care Planning the needs of their family member.
- Personalized menus that are changed seasonally and prepared in consultation with a Dietitian
- Choice of own doctor and specialists
- Physiotherapist, podiatrist
- Dentistry, optometry and allied health services on request
- Extensive activities program
- Chapel services
- Onsite laundry
- Newspapers & magazines available upon request
- Regular resident/relative meetings providing opportunity to provide feedback, contribute to change and make suggestions.
**Video refers to Menarock Life’s care philosophy rather than promote the individual residence**
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatrist, Dentist, Optometrist, Dietitian, Massage Therapist