Maybanke Aged Care Centre is a beautiful heritage listed building in Sydney’s inner western suburb of Dulwich Hill. The building looks out onto spectacular gardens and provides a range of entertaining areas for residents to welcome visiting family and friends.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care
- Single rooms with ensuites
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Spectacular gardens and entertaining areas for residents and visiting family and friends
- Team of on site specialists
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
- Caring and Christian environment.
Nursing home features
- Small home (38 beds)