Masonic Care Tasmania Garden Village
Masonic Care Tasmania has a range of semi-independent, serviced apartments as well as independent living units in the North and South of the State. We provide a range of services that enable people to live safely, independently, and with dignity in their home whilst enjoying the benefits and experiences of retirement living lifestyle.
- Applicants must be over 65 years of age
- Units are sold on a 49 year lease at the current market value at the time of purchase
- Pets are considered in specific units
We can provide the following services on a fee basis:
- Preparation and delivery of meals
- House cleaning, waste disposal and laundry
- Family and media liaison
- Showering and grooming (Serviced Apartments only)
- Extended health care up to a level whereby assessment requires a more supportive accommodation (Serviced Apartments only)
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system; convenient location with local shops and amenities short walking distance.