Located in the western Melbourne suburb of Altona North, Marina is the ideal home for residents wanting comfort and convenience. Marina has recently undergone a major redevelopment and now offers:
- Permanent and respite care in private rooms with ensuites
- An on-site bulk billing medical centre open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to treat both our residents and the wider community
- A gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool offering tailored programs under the supervision of our in-house physiotherapy team
- A fully-equipped cafe where residents can relax and entertain their guests at no additional cost
- The opportunity to experience virtual reality in our state-of-the-art cinema
- The option to purchase Foxtel's Standard Aged Care Package (free to extra services residents) or Premium Aged Care Package
- An exciting series of social activities tailored to our resident’s wellbeing
- A convenient location close to shops, amenities and public transport
Marina residents can choose between our standard accommodation and our “extra services” wing that offers greater choice and opulent surroundings.
In our specially designed Dementia care unit our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents requiring memory support.
We can also offer respite care as an alternative to full-time residential care.
Our Admissions Coordinator is available on 0498 116 653 to discuss your individual needs and provide you with a tour of our home.