Linsell Lodge Aged Care Centre offers a supportive lifestyle in a community setting. It is conveniently located and close to public transport, the Arndale Shopping Centre and local services. Open to anyone requiring residential aged care, including those who are marginalised and homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless. Residents are in good hands with a fully qualified care team and committed individuals who share The Salvation Army's values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity and collaboration.
- Fully accredited aged care provider that you know and trust
- Offers residential, dementia, mental health, palliative and respite care
- Person-centred model of care
- 24-hour dedicated and professional support
- Fully furnished rooms
- Delicious, rotating menus which cater to various dietary requirements
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
Nursing home features
- Medium home (95 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Podiatrist, Dietition, Speech Pathalogist, Optician and Dentist
Types of care
Additional details: We are happy to accept supported, part supported and DAP payments
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (08) 8300 1700.