Linsell Lodge Aged Care Centre offers a community lifestyle in a supportive setting. It is conveniently located and close to public transport, the Arndale Shopping Centre and local services.
Our residents are in good hands with a fully qualified care team and committed individuals who share The Salvation Army's values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity and collaboration.
- Fully accredited aged care provider
- Offers residential, secure dementia, mental health, palliative and respite care
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- 24-hour dedicated and professional support
- Fully furnished, single rooms with ensuites
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Delicious, rotating menus which cater to various dietary requirements
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor seating
- Onsite café, clinic and hair salon
Nursing home features
- Medium home (95 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
Additional details: We are happy to accept supported, part supported and DAP payments
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (08) 8300 1700.