Our Residential Living at Parkrose Village features a wide range of indoor and outdoor areas for residents and their families to enjoy. They include a shop and café, a modern hairdressing salon, a library serviced from Mitcham Library, deluxe massage room, billiards room, activity hall and chapel, several resident lounges, outdoor courtyards and attractive gardens as well as an indoor aviary.
All our rooms are well appointed with quality soft furnishings and welcoming décor are designed to maximise natural light and offer garden or street views.
Residents enjoy meals from an á la carte menu cooked on-site in the various dining areas and socialise in the many communal lounge and activity areas.
Residents are encouraged to maintain contact with their existing external communities and clubs wherever possible and Life Care helps to facilitate this. There are also regular social outings and activities on site, including external excursions.
Residents’ health and well-being is supported by allied health professionals, their visiting doctor and Life Care’s caring and skilled team.
- Café and shop
- On-site library supported by Unley Library
- Daily papers (communal areas)
- On-site laundry of personal items
- Postal service
- Computer with internet access
- Non-denominational chaplaincy and church services
- Daily activities
- Billiards room and community hall
- Life Care Active classes
- Resident animals and visiting pets allowed
- Meals for visitors*
- Dedicated lounge/visiting areas
- Community bus service
- 24 hour nursing care
- Allied health services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Optometry*
*Additional fees may apply