Welcome to Lexington Gardens Aged Care.
Our home provides ‘Ageing in Place’ offering all levels of permanent and respite care in the comfort of private bedrooms with modern ensuite bathrooms, peaceful courtyards and quiet sitting areas.
At Lexington Gardens, we adopt a holistic and personalised approach to caring for our residents. Encouraging family and friends to be involved in activities is an important part of our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our residents.
In choosing Lexington Gardens as your new home, you become a member of our Allity family. It is an active community that understands the importance of companionship, values and encourages independence while ensuring support is on hand at all times.
If life’s day to day tasks are becoming increasingly challenging, we have the expertise to help you or a family member make informed choices about aged care that best suits your individual circumstances. Whether the need is immediate short term assistance or long term care, we look forward to providing you with the guidance and forward planning to make the transition to care with confidence.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in Place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Extensive activities programs include swimming classes, bus outings and "Happy Hour"
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service plus dry cleaning
- Resident kiosk
- Church services
- Hairdressing, podiatry, physiotherapy and Dietitian services available
- Pharmacy services offered.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry and physiotherapy