Offering permanent or respite care, Lexington Gardens matches services to the needs of individual residents. Assistance may take many forms, from help with showering and dressing to any other personal requirements. At Lexington Gardens we take our duty of care very seriously. The comfort, security and happiness of each resident are always our first and highest priority.
- 24 hour care by qualified staff
- "Ageing in Place"
- Permanent and respite care available
- Single rooms all with ensuites
- Spacious lounge areas
- Emergency call button system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Safe and secure environment
- Extensive activities programs include swimming classes, bus outings and "Happy Hour"
- Meals prepared by qualified Chefs/Cooks
- On-site personal laundry service plus dry cleaning
- Resident kiosk
- Church services
- Hairdressing, podiatry, physiotherapy and Dietitian services available
- Pharmacy services offered.