Laurieton Lakeside Aged Care Residence (LLACR) is located on the picturesque waterfront of Laurieton. The residence has 91 aged care beds and five resident wings.
Our friendly onsite management team are always available to answer your questions. If you’d like more information about Laurieton Lakeside, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What makes us different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7- no matter what time or day of the week it is, Registered staff can be found at LLACR.
- First class facilities, modern accommodation and design
- Continuity of care; we have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date with the latest developments.
- Recently Refurbished resident rooms and common areas.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Mid North Coast and Northern Rivers’ regions.
About the Approved Provider
LLACR opened its doors in 1993 and has been operated by the family run Halenvy Pty Ltd since construction. Halenvy is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. We have a succinct management team and are always accessible to our onsite staff.
As an Approved Provider, Halenvy has one simple philosophy: provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service. Our management team are always available to onsite staff and are more than happy to assist residents and families in whatever we can.
If you would like a tour of our facilities, or require any additional information, please contact our Director of Nursing, Julianne McKenzie, ph 02 6559 8777.
Alternatively, visit our website by following the ‘Visit Website’ link (under the Laurieton logo) at the top of our profile.