Laurieton Lakeside Aged Care Residence (LLACR) is located on the picturesque waterfront of Laurieton. The residence has 106 aged care beds and recently opened its luxury 22 suite Lakeview Wing.
The home's friendly onsite management team are always available to answer your questions. If you’d like more information about Laurieton Lakeside, please contact their admissions team today.
What makes us different?
- Registered Nurse coverage 24/7- no matter what time or day of the week it is, registered staff can be found at LLACR.
- First class facilities, modern accommodation and design
- Continuity of care - we have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date with the latest developments.
- Recently refurbished resident rooms and common areas.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Mid North Coast and Northern Rivers’ regions.
About the Approved Provider
LLACR opened its doors in 1993 and has been operated by the family run Halenvy Pty Ltd since construction. Halenvy is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. The Approved Provider has a small and efficient management team with a focus on quality and compassion.
If you would like a tour of Laurieton Lakeside, or require any additional information, please contact our Director of Nursing, Julianne McKenzie, phone 02 6559 8777.
Nursing home features
- Large home (106 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, other Allied Health Services
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Dementia care available