Kubirri Aged Care Centre offers a caring and supportive lifestyle in a spacious, contemporary home with landscaped tropical gardens. Located in a beautiful community setting in Mossman, Kubirri offers 24-hour permanent care, short term respite care, memory support and palliative care. The Centre was also designed in collaboration with industry experts to achieve a centre perfect for the tropics, that also minimised our environmental impact.
Kubirri Aged Care Centre offers a range of accommodation options with plenty of natural light, fresh air and garden views. Our staff and chaplains go beyond the clinical, to take care of the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our residents. We also recognise the importance of family and friends and welcome them to be an active part of our community.
- 24 hour care from our hard working staff
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Landscaped gardens with gardening facilities for the green thumbs
- Bus tours, community outings and regular community projects with local volunteer groups
- Interactive games and regular fitness classes/activities
- Nutrition programs
- Recreational and health ageing programs
- Onsite hair salon and chapel
- Freshly cooked and nutritious meals
- Mossman River and farmland views
- Located minutes away from Mossman town centre, local services and attractions, and the hospital
Nursing home features
- Small home (42 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (07) 40844900.