KOPWA provides residential care, independent living units and community services.
Our residential care facility located in Roseville provides 58 private single rooms with ensuite and "breakfast nook" for both permanent and respite residents.
Key features include:
- 24 hour care including night duty staff
- Registered Nurses on duty or on call
- lovely cottage gardens
- cosy sitting/reading rooms
- access to Foxtel
- broadband access
- daily activities and programs
- bus for shopping outings etc.
- chef with freshly cooked meals daily
- breakfast in your own room
- meals in the dining room
- laundry on site (machine washable)
- visiting hairdresser and podiatrist
- afternoon with freshly baked goodies
- additional services available on request.
Our independent living consists of four blocks of units in Lindfield and one in Roseville offering comfortable, modest long term accommodation to eligible older members of our community.